We are currently working with the Cub Scouts. Teresa is the Assistant Den Leader for the Wolfs and I was the Webelos den leader and Assistant Cub Master. But I have been release from those roles and ask to be the Cub Master which means I will be in charge of the monthly pack meetings. This unit does things different from other units, but it is working out. The following pictures are from the Pack Meeting at the end of January. This was a special Pack Meeting because there were three boys that earned their Arrow Of Light. This is the highest award a boy can earn in Cub Scouts. We have been working to make this a special event for the boys. The presentation is general based on a Native American theme. We were able to have a special awards presentation that night. General Awards

Arrow Of Light Presentation
(Above) Wall hanging with all their pins they earned
(below) Arrow Of Light being presented 

The rest of the boys were very excited with the presentation and are working hard to get their Arrow Of Light.
No comments:
Post a Comment