I have decided to ride in the Tour De Cure again this year. I did the Tour De Cure in 2007 and enjoyed the challenge. The full route goes from Brigham City to Promontory Point to Tremonton and back to Brigham City. I have signed up for the 67 mile ride with hopes of doing the full ride. I have started training with my bike on a trainer in the basement. I appreciate every ones support. I have a link on the right if you can support me with a donation.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Indians, Tour De Cure
Utah Explorers, Native Indians, Early Utah History were the topic for Tyler in Utah Studies. Each student had to pick a topic and give a oral report as well as make a poster. Utah Native American Indians is what Tyler picked. Each report had to have a timeline of events, pictures, and a map. And the map need to be drawn by hand. We think Tyler did a good job on his. He did all the work, we did not help with any part.

American Diabetes Tour De Cure 2009
I have decided to ride in the Tour De Cure again this year. I did the Tour De Cure in 2007 and enjoyed the challenge. The full route goes from Brigham City to Promontory Point to Tremonton and back to Brigham City. I have signed up for the 67 mile ride with hopes of doing the full ride. I have started training with my bike on a trainer in the basement. I appreciate every ones support. I have a link on the right if you can support me with a donation.
I have decided to ride in the Tour De Cure again this year. I did the Tour De Cure in 2007 and enjoyed the challenge. The full route goes from Brigham City to Promontory Point to Tremonton and back to Brigham City. I have signed up for the 67 mile ride with hopes of doing the full ride. I have started training with my bike on a trainer in the basement. I appreciate every ones support. I have a link on the right if you can support me with a donation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment