Sunday, November 8, 2009

A little update

All is quite on the home front. Halloween has come and gone with out much excitement. Danyell and Tyler did not even go out Trick or Treating they stayed home and passed out candy.
Grades just came out and they each have 3.8 grade point average. They also got certificates for perfect attendance again.
Teresa and I celebrated our 16 year anniversary on November 6th. We went to the temple, dinner and a movie. I think it was one of the nicest anniversaries we have had in a while.
I also start school on Oct 29th. I am attending Argosy University for the Business Administration program. This has changed things up a little. I have a new daily routine I go to work and then come home and do school work for a couple hours a day. Only 2 1/2 year to go.

No comments: