I have reached my donation goals for the Tour De Cure. Thank you to everyone for your donations.
I have been riding a lot to get my self in shape for this ride. I am currently riding 45 mile every nice weekend and about 20 - 25 a couple of nights a week. I started a ride yesterday but about 11 miles into the ride I headed back to the house. The wind started blowing so hard that I about got blew over a few times. And I knew the wind would be worse on the flats around West Mountain. I normally ride around 15 -18 mph. The wind was so strong that I had to drop to the lower gears and could only manage about 8-10 mph. Maybe next week. I have also been working on loosing some weight for this years ride. So far so good.
No comments:
Post a Comment