Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weekly update

I decided I would download the pictures from the camera. It had been a while, well it turned out to be a little longer than I thought. Here is a picture of the mountains from our front yard. Below that is pictures from the last couple snow storms. The dogs wanted to play in the snow while I plowed the driveway and the other one is the neon in the snow. The snow is all the way to the bottom of the door.






Here is a picture of Tyler and his friend Luke. This was dress like a nerd day at school.


These next two pictures are from Danyell's last belt test. The first is Danyell and a partner doing self-defense and the next picture is Danyell doing her form before the judges.



Danyell in her new black uniform. She is a senior-green


1 comment:

Paparazzi Boutique said...

Congrats Danyell. We missed you guys at Nicholas' baptism this past weekend. We were so happy Dustin came to represent. It was nice to see him. We had a great time.