Sunday, May 3, 2009
A little more Snow
I thought we were done with the snow, but I was wrong. On the April 26th we had another afternoon snow. It snowed for about 3 hours. But because it had been raining earlier the snow melted away quickly. We have some strong winds that come through and everything needs to be secured. We have move the barbecue to the pad by the back door. The other day after we went to be I heard some strange noise. I wondered what it was so I went downstairs and looked outside. The wind was blowing so hard that it had broke the the tie downs for the barbecue cover. I was the only one up and not able to get the barbecue back to the garage and then it rained so it was so muddy that we could not get back around to the garage. It was hard to even walk with out falling. So you will notice there are a few bricks on the cover to keep it in place.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment