I thought it was and then I went out to the car to go to work and it was Winter not Spring. 4 inches of snow. Let's see April snow storms bring May flowers with some mud. Al though it did not last long it made for an interesting drive to SLC for work. I seen as may wrecks that morning as I had for most of the winter.
There are always a few Easter traditions that every family have. On Saturday we always go to Perry to Grandpa Doug's for their Easter Egg hunt and hay ride. Although this year I cheated and did not ride on the hay wagon. After the egg hunt and ride lunch is served up.
Sunday we always go to Grandma Rose's for lunch and a Easter egg hunt. The kids look forward to this every year. We always fun. This year cousin Stephanie was able to come over for lunch with us. It seems there is always one egg that we can not find. This year was no exception. Out of 36 eggs we were only able to find 35 eggs.
Cousin Mark is moving to Rexburg to go to BYU Idaho. On Tuesday the 14th Mark and Delbert stopped on their way to Rexburg. We were able to go over and have Taco soup with them on Tuesday night. Mark will be in Rexburg for the next year taking classes to finish up.
Mark and Tyler
?? Hum Tyler is a little taller????
No comments:
Post a Comment